DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The individual business under the name «GAITATZI VASILIKI», V.A.T.: 044128890 , based in Dato, Kavala (hereinafter referred to as «the trader»).
Contact email for exercising rights arising from this policy: firstname.lastname@example.org
This data protection policy is limited to personal data collected by the trader as Controller by the website «e-messini.com», via phone orders, the trader’s pages at Facebook and Instagram as reflected in the hyperlink within the website.
1. Rights of the data subject
- 1.1 Right of access to the personal data that concern you provided that they are processed by the trader.
- 1.2 Right to rectification of inaccurate data as well as to have incomplete personal data completed.
- 1.3 Right to erasure of your personal data without prejudice to the trader’s obligations and legal rights.
- 1.4 Right to restriction of processing your personal data.
- 1.5 Right to withdraw your consent.
2. How to exercise rights
- 2.1 Any request regarding your personal data and the exercise of your rights shall be addressed by email to the trader.
- 3.1 You have the right to appeal to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
4. Personal data collected:
- 4.1 Full name
- 4.2 Phone number
- 4.3 Email (in case this is identifiable personal data)
- 4.4 Username (in case this is identifiable personal data)
- 4.5 Personal data voluntarily supplied by you through our contact form and social media whose categories can not be previously known.
5. Purpose of the processing:
- 5.1 The ability to perform a sales contract, inform customers about future offers, comply with legal obligations and protect the legitimate interests of the trader.
- 6.1 The sales contract, the protection of our legitimate interest for the proper execution of the sales contract, your consent, and the compliance with legal obligations.
7. Data storage period
- 7.1 Up to five (5) years from the transmitting of the data to the trader.
- 8.1 Employees of the trader and external partners (indicatively to: Legal Advisor, Accountant, Technical Support Staff of the trader).
9. Data transfer outside the European Union
- 9.1 No data transfer outside the E.U.
- 10.1 In order to ensure the proper functioning of the website, we sometimes place small pieces of data on your computer, the so-called «cookies». Most major websites do the same.
- 10.2 What are cookies?;
- 10.2.1 Cookies are small text files that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit it. In that way, the website remembers your actions and your preferences (such as password, language, font size, and other display preferences) for a period of time, so you do not have to enter these preferences each time you visit the website or browse its pages.
- 10.3 The purpose of using cookies:
- 10.3.1. Providing better experience when visiting the website and making improvements.
- 10.3.2. Personalizing your experience.
- 10.3.3. Tracking visitors by country and town.,
- 10.3.4. Time spent on our website, country – town.
- 10.3.5. Operating system/ device type.
- 10.4 Which cookies service we use:
- 10.4.1. Google Αnalytics
- 10.5 Enabling the cookies is not necessary for the website to run, but through the use of them, you will have the opportunity for a better browsing.
- 10.6. You can delete or block the access to these cookies, but if you do so, some website features may not operate well.
- 10.7. The information related to the cookies is not used to identify you personally and we have the total control of the data.
- 10.8. Cookies are not used for purposes other than those described in this policy.
- 10.9 You can withdraw your consent by clicking here.
- 10.10. How to control cookies
- 10.10.1. You can control and/or delete cookies according to your desire.
- 10.10.2. Details can be found here: aboutcookies.org.
- 10.10.3. You can delete all cookies already on your computer, as well as set up most browsers in a way that prevents the installation of cookies..